Published: Wed, May 16, 2018
Global News | By Stacy Ballard

Monday forecast: sunny and hot conditions persist, chance for overnight showers

Monday forecast: sunny and hot conditions persist, chance for overnight showers

Calm wind becoming south around 5 miles per hour.

Tuesday looks mostly cloudy with a high near 79 degrees, although there's a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5 p.m., the weather service says. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 48. South, southwest wind 8 to 11 miles per hour. Calm wind becoming west around 5 miles per hour in the afternoon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. SE winds up to 15 miles per hour.

Thursday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 68.

Friday night - A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 61.

George Soros charity damns Viktor Orban for '€100m spent on lies'
Soros supporters argued the campaign also had anti-Semitic overtones, a claim the government rejected. The building that houses the Budapest offices of the Open Society Foundations in Budapest , Hungary.


Thursday night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm.

Wednesday NightA 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. Patchy fog before 9am. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

This afternoon: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5 p.m.

Sunday will be partly cloudy, hot, and breezy.

Taliban launch large-scale assault on western Afghanistan city of Farah
Mr Satar Hissaini, a tribal elder in Farah, told AFP: "The situation is very bad ". "The Taliban have nowhere to hide", Gen. However, videos clips circulating in social media show Taliban fighters searching cars on the main square of Farah city.


Expect Tuesday afternoon to be partly to mostly cloudy. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.

Tuesday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then a chance of rain and thunderstorms after 8 a.m. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.

Mikel Arteta to Arsenal: Bookies suspend betting on next Gunner's boss
Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis wants Arsene Wenger's successor to fulfil a head coach role to fit into the club's new management structure.


Like this: