Published: Чт, Февраля 08, 2018
Entertaiment | By Lawrence Myers

Nicole Eggert Doubles Down On Scott Baio Claims While Co-Star Backs Her

Nicole Eggert Doubles Down On Scott Baio Claims While Co-Star Backs Her

Nicole's attorney Lisa Bloom said in a statement on Wednesday, "Yesterday Nicole Eggert and I met with two police detectives from the sexual assault unit at my law firm".

Baio has vehemently denied Eggert's allegations, claiming that he never molested her. Bloom also provided detectives with a list of witnesses who claim they observed inappropriate behavior by Baio toward Eggert.

Nicole Eggert reportedly has taken her complaints of molestation against actor Scott Baio to the police, after she first made the accusations public weeks ago.

No additional information about the charges was provided by the police, including the specific allegation. She says now she was told telling the truth could jeopardize the show and everyone would lose their jobs.

Nicole Eggert files police report accusing Scott Baio of sexual abuse
Nicole Eggert Files Police Report Against Scott Baio Alleging Sexual Assault & Molestation

"She wanted me to be her first so that she will be good for her boyfriend", he said in an interview with "Good Morning America" that took place the day after Eggert's "Today" show interview. She continued to say that she was highly manipulated into doing whatever Baio requested.

In a statement given to Dr. Oz, Baio's representative said: "Nicole Eggert was well past the age of 18 when she came to Scott Baio looking for a sexual experience".

Nicole has now filed a police report against Baio, at his urging, and she claims she has been receiving harassing phone calls from him, in which he remains silent on the other line.

She previously claimed the couple enjoyed a brief romance after the series ended, with Eggert losing her virginity to Baio, but in a series of Twitter posts last month and subsequent TV interviews, the actress confessed she was only 17 when they slept together.

Читайте также: Tarantino apologises for Thurman's Kill Bill vehicle crash

"More than 10 times, more like probably once a week", she claimed.

TMZ reports that police will look into her claims and try to interview Baio, but as the incidents allegedly occurred between 1986 and 1990, the statute of limitations may have run out.

Baio, who was 24 when he started on Charles In Charge, also starred in shows like Happy Days and more recently Arrested Development, has strongly denied the allegations.

"I'm trying to figure out which time she's lying and which time she's not lying, because the story seems to change quite a bit", Baio told GMA.

При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.

Weintraub said the next step is for Eggert to fully cooperate with the investigation. "Old ways of sweeping things under the rug aren't going to work anymore". She added that she would appear on Wednesday's The Talk to share further updates.

Код для вставки в блог

Like this: