Published: Mon, November 13, 2017
Global News | By Stacy Ballard

Chiefs player arrested on suspicion of domestic battery

Chiefs player arrested on suspicion of domestic battery

Miller appeared in court later Saturday, and a judge said the victim was no longer pressing charges. He was released under his own recognizance and given a November 28 court date, according to the sheriff's office.

According to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Department of Corrections, Miller was booked into the Duval County Jail at 4:53 a.m. ET.

According to the report, Nicole Miller had a braid torn from the back of her head. Five children, four under the age of 10, were in the house at the time. While whatever this means in terms of football is the least important aspect of any of this, the franchise will have plenty of time to do its diligence in finding out if Roy Miller should be withheld from any team related activities or games moving forward.

Look for Bright Planets Monday Morning
The two planets are actually over 400 million miles apart but will rise within 0.3 degrees of each other at their closest. Seeing the sun through a telescope or binoculars can cause serious eye Problem without proper sun filters.

When police arrived at the couple's home, they found Roy Miller inside, sleeping.

Nicole Miller, Roy Miller's wife, told police that after her husband grabbed her by the hair and began pushing her around, he threw her cell phone into the toilet and wouldn't let her go get it. Her shirt was nearly torn off, according to the report.

Miller said in court that he will be hiring an attorney.

Women's Ashes: England holds on for draw against Australia
Australia won two of the three one-day internationals leading up to the day-night pink ball test match, and leads the series 6-4 with three Twenty20 internationals remaining.

One witness told an officer she saw "her dad on top of her mom". He left before her in a rideshare and she took a second one home later. She said she and Roy went on a date night to the Jacksonville Zoo.

The Chiefs are aware of the arrest, but declined to comment. He was picked up in Jacksonville after leaving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2013.

She said the 6-foot-1, 320 lb. The Chiefs signed him on August 2. "We are still in the process of gathering details on the situation".

Roger Federer reveals how fearless Andy Murray is after exhibition match
"I can't predict what might happen in the next couple of days, but my feeling is that I'm here to play and to try my best". The Belgian secured his first ATP tour title in three years with victory over Alexandr Dolgopolov at the Shenzhen Open.

Like this: