Published: Sun, August 06, 2017
Global News | By Stacy Ballard

Cooler, wet weather expected to continue into next week

Cooler, wet weather expected to continue into next week

Sunday is expected to be sunny, with the high reaching 80 for most of the state but only reaching around 76 in the northern portion of New Jersey, the weather service says.

Monday will be partly sunny with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon.

The average high temperature for Killeen in the first week of August is 98 degrees.

Eastern Ghouta, Homs - Shaky Truce and New Losses for ISIS in Syria
Syrian government forces have been also advancing against Daesh in Hama province and in southern areas of Raqqa province. The capture of Al-Sukhna opens the route for government troops to advance towards Deir Ezzor on a second axis.


Today: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10 am, then a chance of showers between 10 am and 4 pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4 pm. The low will be 66 with an east southeast wind of 9 miles per hour.

A 20 percent chance of showers looms over the Austin area throughout the day on Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.

Saturday night's temperatures will dip into the 60s, the weather service says. Thursday and Friday will each see a 40 percent chance of rain during the day and a 30 percent chance in the evening, and next weekend arrives with a 30 percent chance of rain on Saturday. Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 60 percent chance of rain.

Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Wearing 'Make America Great Again' Hat
Photographers caught the former Olympian wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat while driving her convertible in Los Angeles . A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true. "Let's take the next few years and let's really make a difference".


Conditions will remain unsettled throughout the week, though chances for thunderstorms remains questionable.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy - low around 68. Showers and storms will start across the higher elevations before spreading to the plains later in the day.

Monday: Mostly cloudy - high near 79. Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 40 percent chance of rain.

Aug 6: Hiroshima Day held without Yasukuni Shrine controversy this year
None of the nine countries that possess nuclear weapons took part in the negotiations or vote on the treaty. Three days later another atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki, ending World War II.


Through out the rest of the work week, rain chances will stick around. Partly sunny with a high near 78.

Like this: