Published: Wed, July 26, 2017
Sport | By Wendy Sparks

Ronald Koeman Confirms Ross Barkley Is Set To Leave Everton

Ronald Koeman Confirms Ross Barkley Is Set To Leave Everton

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley is "looking for a new challenge" and is expected to leave the club, says manager Ronald Koeman.

Barkley, 23, is in the final year of his contract and was told by Koeman he needed to make a decision on whether to accept the new deal on offer or be sold this summer.

Swansea star Gylfi Sigurdsson is being eyed as a replacement for the England global.

Everton placed a £50m price tag on Barkley a few months ago but Koeman's comments and Barkley's obvious desire to leave Goodison Park lessen the already slim chances of receiving such a sum.

And asked whether he "100 per cent" expects to lose Barkley, Koeman said: "Yes".

US Senate panel summons Trump's ex-campaign manager Manafort
Grassley and Senator Dianne Feinstein issued their subpoena on Monday night, and Manafort will appear before them on Wednesday. The meeting with was held in June 2016 at Trump Tower.


That is my priority and not Ross, with all respect because it is his decision.

"I'm really happy with how the new players have settled in", he told the club's official website.

He said: "What I heard from the board at the moment is that there is no offer on the table for Ross".

Tottenham have been chasing the England midfielder all summer and in recent days he has also been linked with a move to Manchester United in the transfer window.

Koeman continued: "I'm looking to other players and that's my priority - not Ross".

Trump's Boy Scouts Speech Didn't Seem Geared To The Scouts
In another, he talked about a billionaire friend who sold his company, bought a yacht and led "a very interesting life". Trump also mentioned a home builder named William Levitt, who "went personally bankrupt, and he was now much older".


'I don't talk anymore about this situation, we will see what happens.

Barkley is now out of pre-season training after surgery on his groin and will miss the start of Everton's Europa League campaign against Ruzomberok on Thursday night.

"He declined that contract he told me he's looking for a new challenge".

However, the Dutchman revealed that Everton have not received any offers for Barkley as of yet.

'He had his groin surgery last week and it will take three or four weeks to be back, ' said Koeman, whose side face FC Ruzomberok in the Europa League tomorrow night. He has one more year of contract, we work with respect.

Ford second quarter beats expectations thanks to F-Series sales
Additionally, Ford has also upgraded its earnings forecasts for the full year, now estimated between US$1.65 to US$1.85 per share. For the North American market, Ford announced last month that it would move production of the Focus to China from Mexico.


"Of course, we have interest in the player", he admitted, as reported by the Liverpool Echo.

Like this: